Tuesday, August 9, 2011

My Time has Arrived

Aprill 11, 2011 I received the call that changed my life.

It was TCU calling to offer me a spot in their Dietetics Program beginng Fall 2011!!!

After the phone call I had to cry tears of happiness and then pinch myself to be sure it wasn't a dream. Then of course dance to some Miley Cyrus. (such happy music)

I want to journal my experiences through the internship because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity I want to remember and I want to share with you.

I will not list names or specific locations for privacy reasons, but I plan to document the good, the bad, the fun and I hope you enjoy following me in this journey.

The journey will begin August 22, 2011 so check back soon for an update.

This is going to be a great time!!!

RAH RAH TCU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment